Archive for 'Tag Archives: 'Thomas L. Friedman''
By Greg Carannante City & Shore Magazine This year’s Broward College Speaker Series lineup may not quite span the broad ideological horizons of … oh, I don’t know, Congress … or even Tony Bennett and Lady [...]
- Yellow Green Farmers Market in Hollywood will be open Saturday after agreement reverses shutdownThe popular Yellow Green Farmers Market in Hollywood will be open Saturday after reaching an agreement to reverse a city shutdown over safety and parking issues.
- Who needs food halls? This Davie strip mall is a fantasyland for Asian-food fansThe Foodtown shopping center has three Vietnamese eateries, a Hong Kong-style barbecue restaurant, a Thai restaurant, a Taiwanese shaved ice shop and a global market with halal meat and exotic seafood.
- Yellow Green Farmers Market in Hollywood will be open Saturday after agreement reverses shutdown
- Who needs food halls? This Davie strip mall is a fantasyland for Asian-food fans
- Broward County's 954 area code ranks near top for most robocalls in the nationIf you have a 954 area code, you're getting more robocalls than most people in the nation. That Broward County area code ranked near the top of YouMail's September Robocall List. A staggering 4.4 billion robocalls were made in September, according to the visual voicemail company. That's 147 million...
- Getting unsolicited political text messages? Here's how to stop themRobocalls drive us crazy, and now there’s a new nuisance to deal with on our cellphones: text messages from political candidates. With early voting beginning Monday and running through Nov. 4, many voters will be inundated with unsolicited text messages from candidates. Some people on the receiving...
- Mom angry after cop is filmed punching daughter, 14. Cops say video doesn't tell whole story.Two Coral Springs cops hold a 14-year-old girl face down, her arms pinned beneath her. One of the officers puts a knee into her back and pummels her twice in the ribs with a closed fist. A bystander shrieks: “Why are you hitting her?” And that’s all the blurred nine-second video clip captured of...
- School shooter tormented his mother yet she escorted him to buy an AK-47Nikolas’ Cruz’s mom thought he was too disturbed to ever live on his own, but she took him to buy an AK-47 anyway, according to documents released Friday by prosecutors in the Parkland school shootings. An employee from Gun World of South Florida told detectives that an older woman who he thought...
- Amendment 1 property tax break: Why some love it, others fear itif you’re a Florida homeowner, there’s a good chance the amount of money you pay in property taxes will be lower next year. That’s because voters in November will decide if an extra homestead exemption should be given to homes assessed at more than $100,000. Many city and county leaders fear passage...
Connect with us
December 10, 2011
December 10, 2011
December 10, 2011
December 11, 2011
October 05, 2018
Alicia Vikander appliances Arson Boca Raton Bosch Bret Baier Broward Coral Springs Appliances Delray Beach Deme Lomas Design Diplomat Beach Resort Dita Von Teese Fillmore Miami Beach Florenzo Barbieri Fort Lauderdale Genesis GE Profile Hollywood Josie Smith Malave Kitchens Lindsay Autry Maria Sharapova Miami Miami-Dade Miami Beach Michael Fassbender Michael Schulson Monkitail movie Niu Kitchen Palm Beach Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival Phil Collins Rachel Weisz Restaurants Sean Brasel South Florida SubZero The Light Between Oceans The Regional Kitchen & Public House Thermador Thomas L. Friedman Viking Álvaro Soler